©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Need your help boys

plottblooded

New member
Jan 9, 2013
7
0
0
I started a Test C cycle and got horrible headaches so I stopped. My test levels are normal before and my blood pressure is good. After my last shot it took 10 days and my headaches went away. Any ideas for a cycle that might not cause the headaches. I have anavar, post cycle gear, and can get test e, c &p. Help me. I also want to watch my BF I am around 11% and I put on fat super easy. My diet is awesome or I would be a tub of lard.
 
Did you check your blood pressure while on? Are the headaches in a specific area?
 
Lower your sodium intake and drink more water. Use AI's on cycle to keep the bloat under control. Extra water weight usually raises BP.
 
I agree gave never heard of getting headaches from test. Maybe you were just coming down with something and it ran its course. The timing may just be coincidence
 
sounds like a sinus headache or migraine.

Migraine start in the back of the head. Good call though.

I bet money it's sinus, people when they start a cycle get SUPER paranoid about everything. Your ony symptom was a headache?

FYI don't go to webmd.....
 
I get sinus problems on cycle. I always thought it was due to fluid retention. usually psuedoephedrine fixes it. BUT I have always had a mild sinus problem. Just intensified it.
 
1/2 cc ? i presume it's 125mg every 4 days... why not try 1cc(250mgs) per week? and see what is the effect.

Play around with dosages. If still doesnt help, maybe u shld change to Test Prop.