©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Needle Sizes

DragonRider said:
I do 1 inch in my triceps. You can't go too deep unless you're hitting bone.


This guy tells his girlfriend one night, "I'm tired of the same old thing, I'm going out tonight to get me some new pussy" To which she replies, "If you had 3 more inches of dick, you could get some new pussy right here".

The moral of the story is, you can go too shallow, but you can't go too deep.


Dragon...You got me crackin up over here!!! :)
 
I Am Going To Start My First Cycle Of Test Cyp. What Needles Should I Get And What Is The Best Place To Inject?
 
If I were you, I'd buy some 23g syringes and also some 21g pins by themselves. use the 21g pins to draw the test into, then change to the 23g pin. It saves time and keeps you from having so many little air bubbles in the syringe. Also, you can never complain about a new pin piercing flesh :D
 
25g are what i use i just notice they like to bend a little if your not paying attention when drawing from the vial.
 
oracle said:
25g are what i use i just notice they like to bend a little if your not paying attention when drawing from the vial.

25gs are for girlie men. :D
 
tee said:
25gs are for girlie men. :D

Just because you like it "bigger" and "thicker". Yes everyone you can take that for what it sounds like Dink does like it that way. lol
 
oracle said:
Just because you like it "bigger" and "thicker". Yes everyone you can take that for what it sounds like Dink does like it that way. lol
HAHAHAHA. Better be nice rich man. ;)
 
oracle said:
25g are what i use i just notice they like to bend a little if your not paying attention when drawing from the vial.
25g also bends when I'm trying to push it in my muscles. I need something stiffer.

I guess if you have softer muscles they will go in without bending. Interesting to know.
 
Draw with a 18g and shoot delts and quads and biceps with 25g 1 inch. Works great and feels even better!!