©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Neuschwanstein Castle

  • Thread starter Thread starter wolfyEVH
  • Start date Start date
W

wolfyEVH

Guest
Is this not the coolest castle you've ever seen in your life??? Its what the castle at Disney World is copied from. In the heart of Bavaria.

Neuschwanstein%201.jpg


Neuschwanstein2_small.jpg


neuschwanstein.jpg


neuschwanstein.jpg


neuschwanstein.jpg


02_castle_neuschwanstein.jpg


pic_neuschwanstein.jpg
 
Dang that thing is huge... I sure bet it is scary in there. hahah nice post.
 
What a piece of real estate. Cara is an appraiser,broker,realtor.
I would like to know what 6% of that sales price would be.
They probably dont even pay prop. taxes. can you Imagine? 870,000 in taxes every year )if it sat in the usa
 
The winter picture is beautiful!

Ridiculous question....but what is the source of energy ??? I dont see any powerlines?
 
here are pics of Magic Kingdom/castle when I went to Disney World in July.
 

Attachments

  • Dworld1.JPG
    Dworld1.JPG
    17.6 KB · Views: 16
  • Dworld.JPG
    Dworld.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 13
McKenzie said:
The winter picture is beautiful!

Ridiculous question....but what is the source of energy ??? I dont see any powerlines?

you can see houses in the 2nd to last pic.....im sure there are powerlines there or underground lines.....

and yes, this is where bavarian hops originated.....Bavaria is the southern mountainous region of Germany
 
i was drinkin beer when i saw the pic and thought of the samuel adams commercial, sorry for the stupid/dry comment. the pics were really cool. i would love to have the $$$ to go see places like that....
 
Built by Mad King Ludwig himself. Was just in Munich and
Stuttgart...love the area and the people.

Nitrateman