©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

new cut cycle

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
Well, here it is.

My newest cutting cycle!
Weeks 1-16 super cut blend (50mg test p, 50mg Tren a, 50mg Mast p) injected eod
50mg winstrol eod weeks 1-16
100 mg ed of hippos proviron (bayer) 1-16 weeks
Hcg 500 iu eod (hippo) weeks 8-16
T3 tapering up to 125mcg ed
Clen tapering up to 80 ed every other week
20 mg nolvadex ed for full 16 weeks

Any thoughts or suggestions are welcome! I am 5 weeks in and I have went from 264 lbs to 242. Very little muscle loss from t3. Keeping protein high.

Bear

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
Well, here it is.

My newest cutting cycle!
Weeks 1-16 super cut blend (50mg test p, 50mg Tren a, 50mg Mast p) injected eod
50mg winstrol eod weeks 1-16
100 mg ed of hippos proviron (bayer) 1-16 weeks
Hcg 500 iu eod (hippo) weeks 8-16
T3 tapering up to 125mcg ed
Clen tapering up to 80 ed every other week
20 mg nolvadex ed for full 16 weeks

Any thoughts or suggestions are welcome! I am 5 weeks in and I have went from 264 lbs to 242. Very little muscle loss from t3. Keeping protein high.

Bear
Honestly I think it's way to much. Your injectable dosage is great. But 100mgs of var, 100mgs of proviron, and 50mgs a day of winstrol? It sounds like you're way to dependant on the drugs for your cutting instead of cleaning up your diet and focusing on your training. I say stick with the injectables and the t3.im not even a big fan of clen. You really shouldn't need it with the t3.be dedicated and have strong will power to control cravings. My,$.02

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Have you used that cut blend before? I know it's contentious, but I prefer to use separate compounds so I can control the dosing. Especially with Tren. Low Test and higher Tren works better for me for controlling sides. Can't do that with that blend. You're stuck with high Test and high Tren. Wouldn't work for me. Just something to think about.

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
Have you used that cut blend before? I know it's contentious, but I prefer to use separate compounds so I can control the dosing. Especially with Tren. Low Test and higher Tren works better for me for controlling sides. Can't do that with that blend. You're stuck with high Test and high Tren. Wouldn't work for me. Just something to think about.
You can always add another ml of tren ace to your eod shot and still be between 150-200mgd a week of test.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I have used it before but it was from a different lab. I do have some tren a on hand that I could add to it

It was just a thought man. Use more if you want to. If you've used it previously and liked it and the sides weren't out of control, then go for it. Although, you also didn't specify how much of it you were going to use.

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
I'm using 150mg eod of the cut blend. Diet was shit last time and I still lost a tremendous amount of bodyfat. Lavey was helping me with my diet when he disappeared from the board. I have always been one of the biggest and strongest guys around, but I haven't been able to get my diet back in check. In 2005 I was 268 lbs at about 4.5%.
I was to the point where I couldn't hardly function at that weight with such low bf. I was working out with Ron (lionheart) Palmer for a bit of that time