©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



New cycle new log.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
3,107
0
0
So I'm gonna try to keep a log on this cycle I started today. So here it is. Week 1-6 anadrol 50mg a day. Week 1-4 and 8-12 slin @ 20ui a day. Week 1-12 Test Prop 300mg Tren Ace 400mg Mast 400mg a week pining eod. As of right now here are my maxes. Bench 305. Dead lift 455 Squat 355. I'm running Brandon Lilly's Cube method as of right now and have been lifting for a little over a year. When I get a chance I will post up some pics of me when i first started to now and pics at the end of my cycle. Stats are 34yo 6'4 215lbs. The gear I will be running is all from Bio-Tech.
 
Last edited:
Here are a few pics. The last 2 are current and was not on cycle.
 

Attachments

  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 183
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 181
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 185
good luck brotha and bust yur ass. itll pay off.
u def made some progress n continue to do so.

Diet/Gym/gear....keep tht in mind. diet is always my hardest to stick with.
 
Thanks guys. Formula im using R

I just started trying Log, i was using 15 ius R last run so i did 15 ius log and it kicked in hard, i went down to 10 , 20 would have been bad for me that why I asked, I think I like Log better than R

I wish i had pics when i first started lifting, looking good bro
 
I just started trying Log, i was using 15 ius R last run so i did 15 ius log and it kicked in hard, i went down to 10 , 20 would have been bad for me that why I asked, I think I like Log better than R

I wish i had pics when i first started lifting, looking good bro

Thanks brother. This is my second run with it. The first run was to see how I reacted to it. I was off cycle and still liked the results.
 
Big-John, how are you running that each day/in general?
(pre wo, pwo, morning, etc.)

Basicly I run 7 in the am and eat breakfast 15min later. 7 an hour and half before workout with a meal 15min later. Then 6 three hours after workout with a meal 15min after pin.
 
Slin is one of the few things i havent tried. id really like to but my diet is wacked.
plus i hav probs wit my sugar droppin and gettin sick.
so im a lil iffy with tht