©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



New Guy here saying hi...

IndianGodMan

New member
Sep 7, 2005
3
0
0
46
Utah
hey what's going on... As you can tell I am new here, I have recently began considering the idea of steroids. But the truth is I dont really know much of anything aabout them. I am not a big person but am in very good natural athletic sshape... I am about 6 foot between 160-170. my goal Is to bulk up, not like you big grizzly guys, but I want to be so tore up that womens panties hit the floo when they see me... So im juust gonna look around n get an idea of what this is all about. nyways jusst sayinig hi... Have a great day.
 
Welcome to Anasci bro, you definitly came to the right place! Read all the stickys and ask questions, we have a lot of smart bro's and sister's here.

:welcome:
 
Last edited:
first off welcome indian
things to do for newbies
1. read stickys
2. Post your stats and pics
3. research
4. ask questions
5. when you decide to cycle, become a source member

right now considering your weight and goals you probably dont need to cycle. you can get non grizzly naturally. GL
 
:welcome:
spend some time reading the stickies and just cruisin through the different sections such as the cycles section, diet & nutrition section, etc. cause alot of questions you may have probably have been answered already in one of those area's. if ya dont see any answers to your questions then post em up but make sure you give us stats for yourself so we can beter answer your questions. :)