R rodneyl New member Jun 7, 2013 12 0 0 Tampa Fl Jun 15, 2013 #1 Hey everyone, I have been looking around the site and really enjoy what I see. Thanks so much to everyone's contribution. Been lifting for about 50 years and still love it.
Hey everyone, I have been looking around the site and really enjoy what I see. Thanks so much to everyone's contribution. Been lifting for about 50 years and still love it.
I Ironbuilt Banned Nov 11, 2012 7,976 0 0 Mûnich , Germany Jun 15, 2013 #4 Welcome rodneyl...so you are around 65? Nothin wrong with another silver back here bro..! Keep tossin steel..
Welcome rodneyl...so you are around 65? Nothin wrong with another silver back here bro..! Keep tossin steel..
thebrick Super Moderator - RIP Oct 28, 2012 1,550 0 0 Jun 17, 2013 #5 I love you have been at it for 50 years! Welcome brother!
BigBob AnaSCI VET / Donating Member Nov 10, 2012 2,904 0 36 Jun 17, 2013 #6 thebrick said: I love you have been at it for 50 years! Welcome brother! Click to expand... Welcome. WOW, 50 years. I thought my 25 was something to be proud of....Glad your here.
thebrick said: I love you have been at it for 50 years! Welcome brother! Click to expand... Welcome. WOW, 50 years. I thought my 25 was something to be proud of....Glad your here.