©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New guy

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I have heard nothing but positive feed back about Fortitude training. No wonder John Meadows has hooked up with him. Is it easy to understand? What I read of it was kinda confusing to me. But then again, my mom dropped me a lot as a kid.

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
I have heard nothing but positive feed back about Fortitude training. No wonder John Meadows has hooked up with him. Is it easy to understand? What I read of it was kinda confusing to me. But then again, my mom dropped me a lot as a kid.

Same here. Most of my training is done with an app on my phone. It lays my programming out...and I just enter my maxes. It then sets my workouts up for the next 3 weeks.

It's easy to walk in, look at what I need to do at what weight, push to beat it, and it even alarms me when my rest period is over.

Would love to see Fortitude set up with something like this. I stopped taking spreadsheets to the gym a long time ago!