©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New Guy

Wimpy

Apr 11, 2006
Hello everybody,Im 27, and have been lifting on and off since high school.I weigh about 210,and Ive pretty much reached my plateu as far as gaining muscle.Im looking forward to learning everything I can from you guys.Great site!

Wimpy

Apr 11, 2006
Thanks

I plan on learning all that I can here, and somewhere down the line do my first cycle. Is it ok for my first cycle to use only Eq, or should I get some test too?Is the Eq safer than the test for a first timer?Or do i need the test for good results?Any advice would be appreciated.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
IMO go with a Test only for the first time you will get more out of it than eq only,

Also I feel that all cycles should be based on test then you work with the other compounds depending on the goals you want.

What are you trying to achieve specifically out of this cycle??

Wimpy

Apr 11, 2006
My main goal is to get cut, and to put on some quality muscle. In order to reach my goal of getting cut, I will have to lose about twenty pounds of fat. Which would put me at 190. My end goal is to be 200-210 solid muscle. I dont plan on competing or anything, I just want to feel good, and look good. What I would like is to do it the safest way possible.The cheapest way possible would also be good.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
well, truthfully the cheapest safest way to cut up is diet & cardio not steroids. :welcome:

Wimpy

Apr 11, 2006
Your right Masta, Thats my whole problem. When I try lowering my body fat, I inevitably lose a lot of muscle too. I am either cut and small, Or strong with a gut. Ive made up my mind to do my first cycle sometime soon.One question i have is how long will gains last, after a 10 week cycle of Test?

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
well, with a good pct you should be able to keep a lot of your gains. it's really hard to say how much you're gonna keep especially with it being your 1st cycle.