©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



New gym idiot

gobot

Registered User
Nov 1, 2013
223
0
0
So there's this new dip shit at the gym I go to that I may have to kill. Guy looks to be about my age (34), 5'10, maybe 180 (but it's a fat 180). He wears the same white wife beater and HUGE weight lifting gloves every time he's in there. I can easily ignore what he wears because I don't really care but how he carries himself is driving me insane. He's a weight slammer. You all know the guy that intentionally throws the weight on the bar to make noise. Not a big deal if you're packing 600 on the bar but when you're slamming 10's on I'm not that impressed. Even this I can ignore, it's tough, but I can look past it. Problem is the guy does it with everything! If he's doing cable flys he lets go of the handles when he's done, if he's doing bench press he PULLS THE WEIGHT TOWARDS HIMSELF after his last rep so it will slam on the bench, everything I've ever seen him use, he slams. If all that wasn't enough he counts his reps out loud and because he has headphones in he must not realize how loud he's counting. To add insult to injury, he flares his lats everywhere he walks. Omg please I want to squeeze the guys head off! I would just say something to Steve (gym owner) but the guy works out late like me so Steve isn't there. Prison would suck but murder may be my only option. :banghead:
 
Ya the imaginary lat syndrome would irritate the shit out of me hate it when people flare up what they aint got fuck its retarded.....I would have to ask him if he really has to make such a spectical of his weak ass lifts no need to slam the bar when your pushing baby weight hell he may not realize hes counting so loud ....Id ask him....these moments proudly brought to you by trenabolon ��
 
Not to dissuade you from killing him if that's what you really want to do, but having a chat with him about gym etiquette before you kill him might defuse you.

He clearly has at least a couple problems that you can help him out with. Nobody has ever told him he's making an ass of himself, and it's not a freaking competition.

Help him out...

I get so clear-headed when my test dose goes below 600mg/wk. Lol.
 
yeah just tell him what he's doing wrong and the embarrassment will kill him lol. I got one when I was 14 from a rude nobody trainer lady that was making fun of me to her other kid clients... I was just doing the pro ifbb stuff I saw in magazines... damn lady traumatized me haha
 
Yeah you guys are probably right. I just wish someone of authority would set him straight instead of me though. I don't want to be "that guy" because it seems we've all dealt with the gym asshole who thinks they need to tell everyone what they're doing wrong. I kind of wonder where he learned it from. I mean I've never seen anyone act the way he does so what the hell? Oh well. At least I only see him once a week or so.
 
Goooone and clip him I'm ok with it. Just make sure you do it really loudly when it;s time....T
 
Goooone and clip him I'm ok with it. Just make sure you do it really loudly when it;s time....T

I literally laughed out loud at this^^^^^^^
But seriously, don't kill him, prison would really fuck up your social life
 
I really try to keep cool when people act like that but deep down inside it drives me crazy. I might get passive aggressive. When I know he would be coming to the gym I'll eat 12 egg whites. Do some squats to warm up my bowels and crop dust da s##t outta him.:sniper: What is he gonna do throw a 10lb weight at ya?
 
I really try to keep cool when people act like that but deep down inside it drives me crazy. I might get passive aggressive. When I know he would be coming to the gym I'll eat 12 egg whites. Do some squats to warm up my bowels and crop dust da s##t outta him.:sniper: What is he gonna do throw a 10lb weight at ya?

There it is! That's the solution. Not sure why I didn't think of that already.
 
I really try to keep cool when people act like that but deep down inside it drives me crazy. I might get passive aggressive. When I know he would be coming to the gym I'll eat 12 egg whites. Do some squats to warm up my bowels and crop dust da s##t outta him.:sniper: What is he gonna do throw a 10lb weight at ya?

Crop dust !!!!!!!!!!!! Ha ha ha ha . Ah shit i'm laughing like a mfer... !
T
 
Someone told me if you meet more then 2 assholes a day the third is probably you. There's plenty of dumbies out there, in and out of gyms why let them rent space in your head.
 
Someone told me if you meet more then 2 assholes a day the third is probably you. There's plenty of dumbies out there, in and out of gyms why let them rent space in your head.

Man I was having fun with this! Nobody asked for a sane voice of reason. To be honest though you're probably right.
 
There is a guy in my gym that comes in sporadically. When he is there he walks laps around the gym really fast trying to look all swole up and has a pissed off look on his face. He just does laps like that randomly.

Some crazy people.
 
There is a guy in my gym that comes in sporadically. When he is there he walks laps around the gym really fast trying to look all swole up and has a pissed off look on his face. He just does laps like that randomly.

Some crazy people.

Let me guess, he uses every piece of equipment at the same time because he circuit training and doesn't rack his own weights either?
 
I really try to keep cool when people act like that but deep down inside it drives me crazy. I might get passive aggressive. When I know he would be coming to the gym I'll eat 12 egg whites. Do some squats to warm up my bowels and crop dust da s##t outta him.:sniper: What is he gonna do throw a 10lb weight at ya?

12 PICKLED eggs... then your flatulence is actually illegal in 37 states
 
Turn up the ear buds louder and as you walk by mumble idiot..
This 145 lb 30 something I think from Spain racks on 6 x 45's on each side of any plate load hammer strength machine and goes at moving the weight one inch ,slam, one inch, slam
Same on any machine ..he's fukin stupid..