R richiec New member Sep 2, 2013 15 0 0 Dec 1, 2013 #1 I finally got the account activated, been on ProM for almost 4 yrs and have heard great things about anasci! Excited to be a part of this board
I finally got the account activated, been on ProM for almost 4 yrs and have heard great things about anasci! Excited to be a part of this board
Nattydread AnaSCI VET / Donating Member Jan 13, 2013 2,896 1 36 California Dec 1, 2013 #2 Welcome aboard. Great bunch of guys and gals here.
R richiec New member Sep 2, 2013 15 0 0 Dec 1, 2013 #4 Thanks guys, a lot of familiar names I see, so looking forward to it
ZEUSMORPH New member Oct 30, 2012 81 0 0 Mount Olympus Dec 2, 2013 #8 What's up Rich nice to see you here brother!
The Grim Repper Super Moderator Sep 26, 2008 4,021 4 38 Making it Happen Somewhere Dec 2, 2013 #11 Rich, welcome to AnaSCI bro.
Slate23 Registered User Aug 17, 2013 900 0 0 NorthWest Dec 2, 2013 #12 Welcome to the best board around
T turbobusa Super Moderator - RIP Nov 18, 2012 2,901 0 0 Dec 2, 2013 #13 Welcome ! I remember you at pm. Really glad you are here. Post away and enjoy the laid back atmosphere.. T
Welcome ! I remember you at pm. Really glad you are here. Post away and enjoy the laid back atmosphere.. T
A Alinshop Registered User May 20, 2013 719 0 0 Dec 3, 2013 #17 Nice to see you over here richiec:welcome: