M mechace1 New member Dec 2, 2014 12 0 0 Dec 2, 2014 #1 Hows it going guys, new here but Im on a few other boards and seen other people mention this board so figured I'd give it a shot.
Hows it going guys, new here but Im on a few other boards and seen other people mention this board so figured I'd give it a shot.
ASHOP AnaSCI VET Aug 28, 2005 4,435 0 36 ashop.in Dec 3, 2014 #4 mechace1 said: Hows it going guys, new here but Im on a few other boards and seen other people mention this board so figured I'd give it a shot. Click to expand... :welcome: to ANASCI my friend.
mechace1 said: Hows it going guys, new here but Im on a few other boards and seen other people mention this board so figured I'd give it a shot. Click to expand... :welcome: to ANASCI my friend.
The Grim Repper Super Moderator Sep 26, 2008 4,021 4 38 Making it Happen Somewhere Dec 8, 2014 #10 Welcome to AnaSCI. Nice to have you.
srd1 AnaSCI VET / Donating Member Feb 19, 2013 2,304 0 36 midwest usa Dec 8, 2014 #11 Glad your here brother!!