©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New Mad Max Movie

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Definitely seeing the new Mad Max. Not sure about Terminator Genesis. Saw the second Star Wars trailer today. Looked really good.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Man, I have been waiting for this movie since I heard it was in production. ..finally. I am trying to get a dude posse to go see this thing, but I may see it at the drive in. So, psyched !

Hawk

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Man, I have been waiting for this movie since I heard it was in production. ..finally. I am trying to get a dude posse to go see this thing, but I may see it at the drive in. So, psyched !

Hawk

You still have a drive-in? Wow. Not many of those left anymore.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
You still have a drive-in? Wow. Not many of those left anymore.

Yeah it's awesome! It may be a bit run down, but the play two new releases for $10 a person. Kids 10 and under free! You can cook out...whatever...We try to go whenever we can.

Hawk

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Good drives ins were the bomb for action movies.
They are few and far between now. Hey Chick Dust and I are huge mad max/ road warrior fans . The last one was not on the same level as the firs two.
I still watch it ever so often . This next one is gonna be good especially if the oz guys from the original are involved . push me shove you shove me push you.....
cundilinni wants his hand back.... lol ha ha . now themz classics ... T

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Saw it last night. Excellent action movie, with maybe the worlds longest car chase. Gotta see it in the theater. I wrote a longer rundown in the movie thread. No spoilers.

Ogre

Jul 24, 2014
Kansas

Hawk

Yeah, me and dmob have a date for this. lol

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
This morning on FOX news the movie Geek already saw it five times and its the first 5 star movie of the year. Doesnt that mean that this little pencil neck sat in the theater over 10 hours......? ha

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Will watch it today...I liked the second and third Mad Max movies, wasn't a fan of the first though.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
I watched this last night. Was a good movie with no real story line. I don't think it should have been a Mad Max movie though was more of a standalone imo?