ShortStop Registered User Jun 27, 2010 278 0 0 Nov 12, 2013 #1 I signed up a few years ago.. I like the newsletter. I've been on a few boards ProMuscle, OutlawMuscle, Alinboard. Seems like some of the same people.. I've been looking around looks great glad to be here.. Thinking about sticking around awhile
I signed up a few years ago.. I like the newsletter. I've been on a few boards ProMuscle, OutlawMuscle, Alinboard. Seems like some of the same people.. I've been looking around looks great glad to be here.. Thinking about sticking around awhile
Big-John AnaSCI VET Oct 25, 2012 3,107 0 0 Nov 12, 2013 #3 Whats up ShortStop! Glad to see you over from aboard!
ShortStop Registered User Jun 27, 2010 278 0 0 Nov 12, 2013 #4 Big-John said: Whats up ShortStop! Glad to see you over from aboard! Click to expand... Yea it seems like everybody jumped ship over there
Big-John said: Whats up ShortStop! Glad to see you over from aboard! Click to expand... Yea it seems like everybody jumped ship over there
ZEUSMORPH New member Oct 30, 2012 81 0 0 Mount Olympus Nov 12, 2013 #5 Nice to see you here brother! Welcome!
ShortStop Registered User Jun 27, 2010 278 0 0 Nov 13, 2013 #15 Thanks everyone, This board is pretty big, growing everyday I see