©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



New to board, not new to the game

Skulcap

New member
Jul 7, 2005
2
0
0
62
Please....
I really like this board, chock full of info, FAQ's and more than enough advise. I surfed for days till I finally found this one. Hopefully, you bros will welcome me. I'm 6-5", been lifting on and off 15 years, these past two years have been really dedicated to the sport of BB , 255lbs, 14%bf. I'm probably the oldest member also.....big 40! GREAT BOARD MODS...
 
Skulcap said:
Hopefully, you bros will welcome me.

Get out of here the board is full..........................just kidding :welcome: i'm sure you'll enjoy it here. I'm sure you'll have some great inputs of your own.
 
Skulcap said:
I really like this board, chock full of info, FAQ's and more than enough advise. I surfed for days till I finally found this one. Hopefully, you bros will welcome me. I'm 6-5", been lifting on and off 15 years, these past two years have been really dedicated to the sport of BB , 255lbs, 14%bf. I'm probably the oldest member also.....big 40! GREAT BOARD MODS...
Welcome Brutha.You're with a great buncha people.
And you're not the oldest...does that make you feel better?