©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New To Masteron

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
Going to give mast a run for the first time ever. Interested to see how you guys dose it?

My cycle will be

300 test E
200 tren E
Either 200 or 400 mast E

I had originally planned to run the mast at 200 but from what I'm reading seems most people like to run it higher. I don't generally run high doses of anything but if there's no point in running it as low as 200 I don't want to waste my time.

What say you, gentlemen?

slide

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 26, 2012
Are you competing or just wanting to run the mast? More than 400 isn't needed; for best (visual) effects you should already be fairly lean (normally run in the last ~6 weeks of contest prep). But, mast e is a new one for me (never used).

Not sure how old you are (not that it really matters), but keep on eye on cholesterol. My HDL tanked and LDL went up on 200mg of Tren E a week and mast has been known to impact as well.

Good luck..

-s

CollinDC

Donating Member
Mar 11, 2020
I love mast! I feel it compliments everything. Even when I run my HRT I like to use Mast Enan@100mg/week just for the extra shbg binding and mild anti-e properties

musclebound94

Mar 27, 2022
I like to add mast as well. I feel it really makes the cycle pop...I have even run it low dose on cruises and it does great

BigBaldBeardGuy

Jun 12, 2018
Everyone mentions the cosmetic effects associated with Masteron. But it has a good following for strength. DHTs work and activate the CNS very well.