©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



New to the board but not the scene.

01dragonslayer

Registered User
May 12, 2016
36
0
6
Just thought I may introduce myself. I'm new to AnaSci but not to AS scene. Been strength training for about 20years. I recognize a few users here. I am looking forward to learning from everyone's experiences as well as sharing a few of mine.
 
I am on a few other boards with you.
You will like it here.
Great place and a lot activity-
You have a lot of knowledge to share with us also
 
Thank you for the sentiments. Its great to hear that there are others here that I know. I know I will enjoy learning from everyone's experiences.

I am on a few other boards with you.
You will like it here.
Great place and a lot activity-
You have a lot of knowledge to share with us also
 
I understand that donations are accepted to help with board upkeep and assist with hormone testing.

Can someone point me in the right direction to assist.
 
I like seeing familiar names/avatars in new places as I am starting to venture out and spread my wings a little bit ;0) glad to see you here brother!