©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New to the Game...

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Hey Anasci! I figured I would join here after being a member on IntenseMuscle.com for a while and then Professional Muscle (I post there as mentalflex). I've been training SERIOUSLY since I was 13 years old to prepare for athletics but after too many concussions and injuries I took up bodybuilding. I did my first competition in August of this year and came in absolutely sickening shredded, but gave up a lot of size to the guy who beat me.

I've been working with Scott Stevenson for the past two years, first to actually get healthy, and then bodybuilding. I wasn't out of shape or anything, but just had a number of health issues and was struggling with direction with my training. Working with him has been incredible and I do not see myself working with any other coach as long as I am in this sport. I do my best to learn and don't talk out my ass. I'm here to continue to build my foundation and develop a solid base before I move on to the more advanced protocols in this sport.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Welcome over bro...Stick around the board is blowing up!!

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Thanks guys! It seems like there are a lot of smart fellas here and a lot of learning to be had.

I hope to be a valuable member and contribute what nutrition and training knowledge I've gained thus far.