©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



new to this board

pinpoint5

Registered User
Apr 2, 2013
85
0
0
the mountains
Hey bros. I'm new to this board and wanted to drop in and introduce myself.

I compete in bodybuilding and am currently training for my fourth show (6 weeks out). Hopefully going to come in as a super-heavyweight this year.
 
Hi All,

New to the Board...trained for years, never competed but..Love the gym.
 
Hey bros. I'm new to this board and wanted to drop in and introduce myself.

I compete in bodybuilding and am currently training for my fourth show (6 weeks out). Hopefully going to come in as a super-heavyweight this year.

This is a great place. A lot to learn here,,vast knowledge.
 
Welcome guys...

Pinpoint, what is your height and weight? You look in the mid-200's by the pic.