O OGH11 New member Oct 27, 2013 23 0 0 Oct 27, 2013 #1 I am old GH new to this site , it looks exactly like the Alin boards but guess its different so just wanted to say hi and glad I found it.
I am old GH new to this site , it looks exactly like the Alin boards but guess its different so just wanted to say hi and glad I found it.
A amateurmale AnaSCI VET May 7, 2013 1,220 0 36 Oct 28, 2013 #9 Welcome dudcki. Lol Did u get a new ip?
I Ironbuilt Banned Nov 11, 2012 7,976 0 0 Mûnich , Germany Oct 28, 2013 #10 No AM, doesn't fit his m.o... Lol
The Grim Repper Super Moderator Sep 26, 2008 4,021 4 38 Making it Happen Somewhere Oct 30, 2013 #13 Welcome to AnaSCI OGH11, nice to have you.
O OGH11 New member Oct 27, 2013 23 0 0 Oct 31, 2013 #14 Question to saying Hello So is this Board the same pretty much as Alins boards ? sorry if i cannot ask this.
Question to saying Hello So is this Board the same pretty much as Alins boards ? sorry if i cannot ask this.
J JUSTBASSIN Banned Oct 17, 2013 99 0 0 Oct 31, 2013 #15 Welcome, I'm new to the board and I got to say it's pretty interesting.