©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

newbee and my first cycle

cmore

Apr 17, 2006
Hi guys I'm new to working out and am thinking about trying my first cycle.I'm 24 6'2 270 Right now I just want to drop at least 40 lbs and gain some lean muscle mass.I've really just started working out for the first time in my life because I 've just slacked off the last two years or so.My usual weight is 225 -230.I'm going to step up my cardio and continue weight training I just want a few tips on cutting weight and gaining muscle along with strength.I've thought about doing a 6 week cycle of deca durabolin or test ,dianabol,winstrol and some clomid .I've been reading up alot on forums to get an Idea of a good starter cycle but could you guys give me some good recomendations it would be greatly appreciated

Last edited:

cmore

Apr 17, 2006
what would you say is a good fat burner or cutting element and what would you think about winstrol,dianabol,deca,and clomid as a starter cycle.I really don't like needles but am willing to try them out.If I just stick with test what type of gains can I expect and what can I use to burn fat and cut weight thanks

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
cmore said:
what would you say is a good fat burner or cutting element and what would you think about winstrol,dianabol,deca,and clomid as a starter cycle.I really don't like needles but am willing to try them out.If I just stick with test what type of gains can I expect and what can I use to burn fat and cut weight thanks

that's not a very good cycle as far as winny, dbol and deca is concerned. just stick to test 500 mg/week. it's hard to predict your gains. just lift hard, eat a lot and you will grow a ton. the steroids will help you lose weight if you just tweak your diet and calorie intake and do cardio. i would just stick to gaining as much weight as you can on your first cycle and worry about losing the fat later with clen, eca, cardio, and diet.