©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Newbie from Brazil

bukie

New member
Jan 19, 2006
18
0
0
53
Brazil
Hi there... (excuse some possible english mistakes)

I've been on and off training for the past 10 years I guess. Now, I want to REALLY achieve a goal I always dreamed of: to have a body like those of the figure competitions (yes, I'm a girl).

So after 2 years in an almost total sedentary life, I'm back. I stated training again 2 months ago.

I'm really excited because I just received this morning a medication I got in the black market.... but I guess I should take this to the supplement forum!!! ;)
 
Thank you folks!!!

MacKenzie, you have THE legs, uh? Very pretty.... maybe in a year I will have similar legs too!!! Heeheee....

Welsh: no, I don't do Capoeira... I wish I had the coordination to do it... it is a very beautiful fight. I went to Bahia last July and I had the opportunity to see some of the best of it (Capoeira came from Bahia state and the oldest and more traditional schools are all from there)
 
Yes bukie...those are my wheels and YES, you will have legs like those in a year ....just work em girl :)
 
I would love to take it up but where i live there is only one school around my area and i would have to travel miles to do it, if i could get 1 or 2 people to join up i would defo consider it. I could only imagine what it would be like to see the best performing it.(proberly get me more urgency to do it)
 
Welcome to Anasci Bukie!

Hey Chris....never mind that Brazil has good supplements...have you ever checked out the ladies in Brazil?! Whoa....nice!
 
Welcome to the board mija bukie-your post on "what steroids do to women"
was a big "wow"!
Welcome to the board.Good to have a Brazilian beauty.
Brazil,, lead manufacter of beautiful women.Why is that.I just wish they exported them more..!
And what's life like in the pampas?
Where you at in Brazil? A very good source that I wish were on one of my boards was from SaoPauolo(spelling is wrong I know)
 
Bukie is currently on vacation with her b/f. She should be back soon tho.