©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



NewGuy

Superflex1987

New member
Sep 2, 2005
22
0
0
Hey guys, new to aas. I am 18 have been training for 3 years. Stats: 5'9", 212 pounds, and 9 BF. I go to college now and in my free time I like to mountain bike. looking forward to cycling and I will have alot of questions and hope that you guys can help.
 
DragonRider said:
Welcome to the board. I would love to see you turn 23 before you consider steroid use though.
yeah,I agree w/DR,wait a couple yrs. would be the smart thing...Not the help you wanted to hear I bet.(well- many people don't do the smart thing,so what the hell)
put it out there, we'll help you...oh yeah,welcome.
 
Last edited:
welcome to anasci bro.. there is tons to learn here so read up. THose are some great stats. welcome
 
Thanks alot guys for the welcome. I would like all of the info I could about aas before I consider cycling. I will probably wait a few years and train naturally for awhile. Thanks again and keep posting. SUPERFLEX

P.S. HealthFreak Good Stats.
 
DragonRider said:
That is a very good point. At your age and height, 212 at 9% bf means you are genetically gifted. Take advantage of that. When you do hit the gear, you have the potential to go over the top.

i agree......you're already huge for those stats.....i wouldnt want to get over 225 at your height...but thats just me
 
Are you talking about one of the board sponsers. they should all be good. Are you a source member yet? you should become one, then you wont need to worry about anything being legit.