©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Nicotine and fitness.

That's too squatchy to read, IB. Sum it up; should I go buy some smokes for training days, or not? If so, filtered or unfiltered? :)
 
Shelby Starnes has written a couple of articles about using nicotine (gum or lozenges) while dieting. Seems it can definitely be effective, though I'm afraid to try after having been addicted to cigarettes for about ten years.
 
Shelby Starnes has written a couple of articles about using nicotine (gum or lozenges) while dieting. Seems it can definitely be effective, though I'm afraid to try after having been addicted to cigarettes for about ten years.

I know a guy, 50+ who has never smoked a day in his life... But chews the gum. He is big and lean too... Don't know if it means anything
 
Nice to see an article from my old board Mind and Muscle.... Wish that board hadn't dissolved into what it is today
 
I would be concerned of the addictive nature of any form of nicotine. I am sure it will keep weight off...just look at most folks who quit smoking, they balloon up in weight.

My brother dipped Copenhagen for 25 years, and stopped, and now has chewed nicotine gum for about 5 years. He even gained weight from that change. I think Copenhagen is so much stronger than the gum is the reason for his weight gain.
 
What the fuck now you owned a board also? That isnt from minuscule minds bro.

Calm down there gramps... I meant "my old board" as in that was my home forum. Caleb was the owner as I'm sure you know.
Now that you got your chance to bash and use "bro" for today go back to waiting for your next serving of ensure to be served to you.
 
It didnt come from there. Who is caleb. Dont be a hobo and jump board to board people theres no reason. Anasci has it all. Why don't like bro? Nevermind. . Smoke up!
 
Last edited:
It didnt come from there. Who is caleb. Dont be a hobo and jump board to board people theres no reason. Anasci has it all. Why don't like bro? Nevermind. . Smoke up!

That article was originally posted on mind and muscle under a weekly section called "chemically correct"

Caleb is "Par Deus"... Who is quite a brilliant mind in this game.