©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Norma Greece Test Enan

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
Test amps landed today!

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 170

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Those look like the good ole primotest 250 scherings .
Those are gonna good,... Want me to checkem for authenticity?
:D T

Iceman74

Donating Member
Apr 4, 2013
I have 10 on-hand and damn is it hard to not crack them open and use them!!!

PRIDE

Apr 2, 2009
I have 10 on-hand and damn is it hard to not crack them open and use them!!!

Same here, I said shit this isn't glass, it's titanium:p

Took me a good while to get the first one cracked. I had to pop open a new amp opener just to finish the job because my thumbs were starting to hurt:D

custom

Apr 8, 2014
Same here, I said shit this isn't glass, it's titanium:p

Took me a good while to get the first one cracked. I had to pop open a new amp opener just to finish the job because my thumbs were starting to hurt:D
Our amps are as stong as the gear inside lol. Whenever I use amps I always use a plain glass gutter. I notch all the way around the amp and the use a pen cap to pop the amp top, it pops right off with no glass shreads at all.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I've used a serrated steak knife and just kept scratching around until I finally got a groove to snap. I had an amp opener but never really liked it. I love the small pop sound of the top coming off an Organon Sustanon Amp.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Easy solution take a pair if scissors and run em around the neck of the amp a few times and they'll pop off real easy

bigbreads80

Apr 2, 2014
Piney woods
Test amps landed today!

First of all this is my second post after intro so let me say-thank you guys for having me on the board. Looking forward to learning. I always hate to just start posting like I've been here for forever but I have to ask how you like those? Just had some land a few days ago and have same batch number. My first time with anything of this quality so I'm pretty excited and of course always alittle nervous of counterfeit. Anyways sorry for long post and thanks for the time bro

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Amp scorer 6 $. Auto ignition file for points 3 $,
And I always wipe amp with alcohol, score, wipe again and snap its neck and them use a BD305200 filter tip then change to my 25g.but im ocd health safety crazed due to bad luck..:)
Those amp are excellent.btw

Iceman74

Donating Member
Apr 4, 2013
Are filters needed for gear from amps? I've always wondered, but never seen any posts about it.

Nattydread

Jan 13, 2013
California
I've never used filter for oil from amps but I beleive IB posted somewhere a syringe with built in filter at base. Can't remember thread.

Iceman74

Donating Member
Apr 4, 2013
I've never used filter for oil from amps but I beleive IB posted somewhere a syringe with built in filter at base. Can't remember thread.

Must have missed it. Thanks for posting and I hope other experienced guys (like you) chime in.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
If u google "bd305200' thats the filter tip needle that I use as I dont need a shard of glass in my arse. Some amps break very clean some in pieces .. be safe than sorry ?

custom

Apr 8, 2014
Not many use filters but for a few cents more per needle makes sense to use them

Iceman74

Donating Member
Apr 4, 2013
If u google "bd305200' thats the filter tip needle that I use as I dont need a shard of glass in my arse. Some amps break very clean some in pieces .. be safe than sorry ?

Not many use filters but for a few cents more per needle makes sense to use them

Yeah, I agree with both of you - better safe than sorry. I guess I'll have to wait a while before I run those amps because it doesn't make sense to place an order for only filters when I already have 'filtered' gear I can run and syringes and needles on-hand. Maybe I'll just pick up at least another 10 amps and make it a more worthy experiment... 50 more would be even better... Go Baltimore!!! :D

bigbreads80

Apr 2, 2014
Piney woods
Just broke open my first one today:) it'll take a little gettin used to with the thicker oil but it's all good. Gote an amp opener but didn't work real well. Maybe just try one of these methods you guys just mentioned. I like the scissor idea. Glass went everywhere lol. But bottom half broke clean. A lot different than a vial