©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Not new but back again ;)

gh0st

Jan 2, 2016
Hey guys im not new to the board but havnt been very active in the past! Well i think some sponsors were taken off which brought my post count down cause i know i have posted more then this lol

anyways just wanted to re-intorduce myself and say what up and im gonna stick around and be more active. been active a lot of ProMuscle! not so much here tho!

anyways hope i can contribute more and im gonna stick around

thanks

respect
gh0st

Last edited by a moderator:

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Welcome back brother. Feel free to hit the forums and to jump in anywhere that you can help out.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hey guys im not new to the board but havnt been very active in the past! Well i think some sponsors were taken off which brought my post count down cause i know i have posted more then this lol

anyways just wanted to re-intorduce myself and say what up and im gonna stick around and be more active. been active a lot of ProMuscle! not so much here tho!

anyways hope i can contribute more and im gonna stick around

thanks

respect
gh0st

:welcome: back to ANASCI! Any friend @ PM is a friend of mine, stick around, enjoy and learn.

gh0st

Jan 2, 2016
thank you SRD your name looks familar friend. prob seen u hear or on other boards.

u guys spend most of your time here?

thank u all for the warm welsome again. I plan on bringing more to the board and contributing as much as possible as u will soon see !

thanks

gh0st

gh0st

Jan 2, 2016
i give big a his credit man. other admins on other boards can say what they want but this guy did his thing and has been hugly succesful. its almost crazy and the boards only been around like 15 years!

gh0st

Jan 2, 2016
ty guys! i have two intro threads.

ty for the warm welcome both of them

much respect
gh0st
AKA gh0st-shadows aka G-Shadow

AKA G-S ( no affiliation with the scammer f8ck GS44........f8cktard BASTARD FROM PRO M!!!!!!)