©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Numb Tingly Fingers

Ironaddict

Registered User
Apr 20, 2005
238
0
0
48
In my own world
Morning time I have been getting numb and tinglyness in the fingers and hands. Mostly when I am trying to put my contacts in or slapping some gel in the hair. goes away after I get going but Just wanted some feedback from you guys. I was thinking maybe cholesterol. Maybe go get some garlic pills today any other sugestions? On cycle right now Test/Dbol moderate doses.
 
interesting , I often woke up and an my arm was tingly as well, thought I was sleeping on it or somthing it was a common thing for me while on , mabie somone will shed some light on this , I dont think it would be cholesterol .
 
I sleep on my shoulders and will wake up and have an arm asleep but this is just fingers go numb when I elevate them in the morning. Like I said I will put my contacts in and they will feel like they are asleep. Then later in the afternoon it's fine but it only happens on cycle lately.
 
Ironaddict said:
Morning time I have been getting numb and tinglyness in the fingers and hands. Mostly when I am trying to put my contacts in or slapping some gel in the hair. goes away after I get going but Just wanted some feedback from you guys. I was thinking maybe cholesterol. Maybe go get some garlic pills today any other sugestions? On cycle right now Test/Dbol moderate doses.

BLOOD PRESSURE.The single most important barometer to heart health.
And health across the board...Know Yours???? More Imortant than Cholesterol,smoking,diet,drinking,whatever.#Killer in America..It is Highest between the hours of 4am and 11 am. Sounds like both hands are doing it.Would be a concern if it were consistently on the left hand.Know your blood pressure when using AAS
Maybe you need a new mattress???my upper extremities used to do the same thing sometimes.Until we went out and bought a nice soft mattress..
 
I had this in the beginning of my last cycle. Never knew what it was but it went away shortly on it's own.
 
Yep.. I have the same issue (sometimes). My matress is hard though, so I believe it is a combo of how I sleep, and the firm surface. I will be investing in a BP monitor soon though just to be safe.....Having trouble typing now....one too many Molson's.
 
Are you using growth hormone? That's a natural occurence with growth.
What makes you think it might be cholesterol related?
My cholesterol runs between 240 to 270 and I haven't experienced those symptoms.
 
DragonRider said:
Are you using growth hormone? That's a natural occurence with growth.
What makes you think it might be cholesterol related?
My cholesterol runs between 240 to 270 and I haven't experienced those symptoms.

test/Dbol moderate doses...speakin of doses.Vicodin make it hard to see/read eh,DR? :D