©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Nutr-vet ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freejay said:
Actually, I heard more complaints about IP gear than anything else it seems.

me too fj and I remember I made a hell of a lot of gains using that gear 2 years ago. It just depends on diet and the individual, well you know this bro your not a rookie.

everybody is entitled to their own opinion ;)
 
Order placed with Bio last week and the package arrived today. Great service. I hope the product is as good. Listening to the board I am looking forward to my first cycle with an underground. Thanks Bio.
 
Nutri-vet is good stuff. Never had any problems and dealing with the guy is easy and safe. I give props to Nutri-Vet. Keep up the good work.
 
closer1868 said:
Order placed with Bio last week and the package arrived today. Great service. I hope the product is as good. Listening to the board I am looking forward to my first cycle with an underground. Thanks Bio.

I am sure you will be happy! talk soon Closer!
 
bainboy said:
Nutri-vet is good stuff. Never had any problems and dealing with the guy is easy and safe. I give props to Nutri-Vet. Keep up the good work.

Thanks BB ...Talk to you soon brutha.. :cool:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.