©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Off cycle losses

steve0085

Registered User
May 4, 2005
701
0
0
FlorEeDuh
I'm curious about what kind of losses happen after coming off a cycle. I'm aware that i'll probably lose some pounds, but what about strength? I'm hoping to keep all my lifts at wherever I am when the cycle is done, is that possible?
 
there are many a threads about this, you will lose some strength and size. how much depends, on your diet afterwards and your workout.
 
I'm always glad I lose a few pounds when I come off. By 12 weeks I'm normally tired of carrying around so much water weight. TC is right, when people lose a lot of weight when coming off is usually because they eat less and don't have the motivation to lift like they did while they were on cycle.
 
aint gonna lie, its hard as hell. because u dont have the extra "juice" to motivate ya and help. you got to push through it though.
 
steve0085 said:
I'm curious about what kind of losses happen after coming off a cycle. I'm aware that i'll probably lose some pounds, but what about strength? I'm hoping to keep all my lifts at wherever I am when the cycle is done, is that possible?

My last cycle weight losses were minimal (just 10lbs) but strenght loss was a little more pronounced Bench 1RM slid 30lbs initially but I picked some of that back up after a few weeks.

Good PCT is necessary and the timing of it is crucial, as is diet and training hard even when you are off. I'm doing ECA when I'm off this time to keep my intensity up (even though some will not agree with that choice)