©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Oh the crap...

  • Thread starter Thread starter McKenzie
  • Start date Start date
So McKenzie, I'm going to Hawaii in March. Wanna join me? (only if you wear that bikini thing in your pic)...lol
 
Macstanton said:
So McKenzie, I'm going to Hawaii in March. Wanna join me? (only if you wear that bikini thing in your pic)...lol

ummm..those are my panties and they tie on each side.
 
Last edited:
McKenzie said:
no no, no doctoring whatsoever of my avi's. This is me not too long ago. I always try to put my hands n my avi's as everyone recognizes me by the long nails and vascularity. A few ppl on here have seen me to vouch for me. :)
mcken you have got to stop posting these pictures, people are going to start thinking that we have broken up :D
 
Yummm Sonic. Man now I am craving some In & Out or a Turkey burger from Fatburger.

I haven't had much of an appetite lately. Too much drama going on in my life. Hopefully the New Year will bring good fortune.

~WW999