©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Ohh No! Now I look forward to poking :)

Freejay

Registered User
Feb 3, 2005
877
0
0
53
Michigan
Well...I'm officially a Steroid Sadist! I actually look forward to my injections now! LOL! :twisted:
 
I haven't even started injecting yet and I'm already packing on muscle......lol

I feel like a kid in a candy store...
 
Zaven said:
I haven't even started injecting yet and I'm already packing on muscle......lol

I feel like a kid in a candy store...


On oral's or just because of your workout and diet? Bro, if you got what it takes to do it natural...stay natural.
 
Freejay said:
On oral's or just because of your workout and diet? Bro, if you got what it takes to do it natural...stay natural.
nevermind..... :confused:
 
Freejay said:
Well...I'm officially a Steroid Sadist! I actually look forward to my injections now! LOL! :twisted:
I know what you're talking about man, I love mondays and thursdays so i can poke myself, i like quads and delts the best, hate the glutes, gonna not do glutes anymore.
 
Wait til you build up scar tissue and you start getting addicted to the crunching noise it makes when you pierce it with the pin. MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm :)