©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



oil

BigDog

New member
Jun 13, 2007
11
0
0
How many muscles can I do at once? Would it be hard for the body to absorb all the oil if I do for example triceps , biceps, calves and shoulders?
 
BigDog said:
How many muscles can I do at once? Would it be hard for the body to absorb all the oil if I do for example triceps , biceps, calves and shoulders?
what are you doing and what do you mean at once? You mean hit them all in the same day? Why would you want to do that?
 
bod1ggity said:
what are you doing and what do you mean at once? You mean hit them all in the same day? Why would you want to do that?


My question also...what exatly are you doing? Synthol?
Site injects with AAS?
 
Im quite sure you can do as many body parts as you want, but you gotta love pinning to want to do that many shots every day... its 8 shots alone for bis n tris and this is every day for 30days!

EDIT: didnt see how old this thread was, How did you go with this?