©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



OK here is the situation...I need help

SlugLotion

New member
Mar 27, 2005
9
0
0
Maryland
I have done one cycle, finaplex about three years ago.

Outside of that I have been natural. I am about 5'8" and weigh about 194. I have been lifting for a while. Recently, I have had some injuries which I have mostly recovered from, I had a job that I just quit that had me working too much. Over the last year I have lost a lot of what I had.

I decided to buy some juice. I bought some Winny and Dbol, clomid and clen.

I was told that a winny dbol stack was a no no. I can try to get more stuff but I really don't have access to other juices.
I was told that taking dbol alone was a waste of time.
What about taking winstrol by itself? I was thinking about going on for about 4-6 weeks.

let me know what I should do. thanks guys/gals
 
SlugLotion said:
I can try to get more stuff but I really don't have access to other juices.

Get a membership here and you will have access to all the gear you would ever need. And winny would go well with test. I would personally use winny and test prop or sustanon. Get the test flowing well first, then add the winny in for the last 6 weeks.
 
thanks bro, I was thinking about getting membership but was unsure how legit things were. Hearing from you confirms the fact that the site is legit. In a few days I should join. Test is injectable right?
 
What are your injuries?

If you have any kind of joint injury, the Winstrol will agravate it... and dry out the joint.
 
aww man. A few years ago I tore my pec. Not at the tendon but at the muscle so there was no way they could operate. I went to the doc that treats the US womens soccer team (Mia Hamm and others) and he told me that my strength should return and the body has a way of adapting to this. He was really wrong, there is no way my chest could handle the pundages it used to. Going heavy causes stress on my elbows, when I do go heavy you hear two loud 'pops' from my elbows. Going heavy also hurts my rotator cuff. I am forced to work my chest more for endurance. I have a number of knee problems as well. I think my ACL is blown out on one side. I am a rusted fool but I am going on this stuff no matter what.
If I don't get test right now (being that I just quit my job) what about the dbol, winny stack or winny by itself? anyone know?
 
Damn that sucks you should check out DragonRiders picture of his pec tear. Its in the picture section.
 
Trade off the winny for some test.... IMO.

I think the winny is going to hurt more than help... especially if you go it w/o anything else.
 
SlugLotion said:
If I don't get test right now (being that I just quit my job) what about the dbol, winny stack or winny by itself? anyone know?

Just wait. You have plenty of time. Test is cheap, so when you do get a job, it should be no problem. But definately keep the winny. It is awesome for trimming down after good growth. Keep the Dbol for when you start your test. It will take a little bit depending on your test ester to get going, so take the dbol to get some quick strength gains for a short period before your test kicks in.

I will personally not use dbol anymore. I will always use test prop to start. It starts kicking in in like 5-7 days.

I usually spend 75-90 buck plus shipping for 60 days worth of test prop.

There is a source on here that has some bad-ass 4 estered test (home brew sust). I love it. That is a little more expensive, but worth it.

You must have test to grow.....period. The more you can put in, the better off you are! You will find plenty of info on this board. I am still a newbie, but been here for about 6 months and I love it. Bunch of great vets here to help out, and awesome sources.

Welcome.
 
Last edited:
bra you need to do some research. Sounds like you dont know your ass from your elbow. Use the link from this page to steroid.com. . They have steroid profiles and sample cycles to go by. If you are gonna use steroids, With all your pain you need deca and test. D-boll and winstrol are more like appetizers and after dinner mints. Deca is great for training almost pain free. For me at least.
 
SlugLotion said:
awsome stuff guys, I am learning quick that I in fact don't know my ass from my elbow. So the search for test is on! thanks

don't look too far. some of the best sorces are "local"
 
SlugLotion said:
OK does this sound good for a stack. 4 weeks on winny followed by 4 weeks of dbol taken with test??

no.........testosterone only IS a good cycle however.
 
keep up the research, youre gonna want to learn as much as possible before you start anything, not just what to take.
 
SlugLotion said:
ok so do you mean to take winny followed by test. Is 6 weeks of both a good combo?


thanks guys

Winny goes with test, at the end.

weeks 1-12 test (apprx 500-750 ml wk)
weeks 7-12 winny (50mg every other day eod)

Yes, you will be taking both at the same time for the last 6 weeks.

Make sure you fully understand PCT too. Dont start without understanding PCT or you are doomed.
 
SlugLotion said:
ok so do you mean to take winny followed by test. Is 6 weeks of both a good combo?


thanks guys
No, he is saying that since your 3 year hiatus from fina that you should treat this like a first cycle and do testosterone with the appropriate anti-aromitase and anti-estrogen and drop the winny idea altogether at this point.

Hence the phrase "testosterone only" with the word "only" being the operative word.

Winny can cause a lot of pain in your joints. It is also kind of a booster steroid in that it boosts the effects of other steroids, but it isn't a stand alone steroid.