- Apr 3, 2005
- 534
- 0
- 0
| Home | Forums | AnaPRO Shop | F.A.Q | Injecting | Advertising | Contest Winners | Newsletters | Contact Us | Videos |
that's a hard one.........your pretty well ok with the s-types, but as far as the x-type goes.....? try to stay as new as you can afford........the driveability concerns of x's are kinda wishy-washy....gregdiesel said:cool, I like Jags - I want to pick up an Stype 4.2 or maybe just a used Xtype 3.0 for the AWD. Any years of those 2 I should avoid?
gregdiesel said:03 350z 430hp with Nitrous
![]()
oracle said:sweet car i'll post my pinto in a few when it comes out the shop
gregdiesel said:03 350z 430hp with Nitrous
![]()
O said:I drive a nissan xterra.....uh ok like it compares to yours. lol. Hey but i do have screens in the headrests and a $1000 head unit.
























