©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Ok this might be korny

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
3,069
0
0
Tx
Ok so i'm a big viewer of American Idol and next week is the season finale. Anyone watch it and if so who's your bet on.
 
The hippy Bo will win it. THats okay though because I'm sure Kerry Underwood will lose her baby fat in a few years and will pose naked for Playboy
 
you fuckin fag.........first the avatar pics, now this oracle.........your wife better come home soon to turn you straight again
 
wolfyEVH said:
you fuckin fag.........first the avatar pics, now this oracle.........your wife better come home soon to turn you straight again

Not korny, QUEER! I'm with Wolfy on this one bro. I might expect to see a post like this from TEE, but not you. I'm now placing you under HOMO suspicion!
 
STEELADDICTION said:
Not korny, QUEER! I'm with Wolfy on this one bro. I might expect to see a post like this from TEE, but not you. I'm now placing you under HOMO suspicion!

What the hell ever lol....look wolfy likes desperate housewives and watches the lifetime channel. and i get flack from american idol?