©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Old Timer With Newbie Questions

studmuffin

New member
Nov 26, 2008
5
0
0
house
Hi all,

I was actually on here quite a few years ago, but mostly just reading and soaking various things in. Glad to be back!

I had a couple question as my life situations have changed since I was previously on here, but I'll put them in the appropriate thread.
 
Hi all,

I was actually on here quite a few years ago, but mostly just reading and soaking various things in. Glad to be back!

I had a couple question as my life situations have changed since I was previously on here, but I'll put them in the appropriate thread.

Welcome back :)

I am sure many on here will help you out.
 
Hi all,

I was actually on here quite a few years ago, but mostly just reading and soaking various things in. Glad to be back!

I had a couple question as my life situations have changed since I was previously on here, but I'll put them in the appropriate thread.

welcome back and post your questions,,,were all here to help and learn.