©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Oxide Labs Sustanon 350mg/ml

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
1,675
0
0
Oxide Sust 350mg/ml. Great product line!!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0333.JPG
    IMG_0333.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 159
I have always liked using Oxide! Been around for years and the quality has always been potent as hell!!
 
Oxide set a pretty high standard for quite sometime. I still have some winny, drol, clomid, and T3. Some of the best tabs ever!
 
Never realized that they made a 350mg Sust! All of the products I have used of theirs are top of the line!!
 
I have a friend that used their gear and loved it. I have emailed them repeatedly with no success. I figured they were out of business. I believe they have thanktropins too. Another item Ive been trying to track down.
I just tried to look them up, i read they closed a year ago. The labels on the vials above are much different than the originals. Maybe they got going again?
 
Last edited:
That man has retired more then any other I have seen in this business:D

No he just continues to switch names from time to time. Goes private for a while, taking on only select customers and then re-emerges with a new handle and selling to the public again.

He offers some very good products though, that's a fact!!
 
Yeah he just goes under for a couple of months and then sprouts up with a new name...Not sure if he has changed his labeling up lately though, usually keeps it the same and just lists his "current name" as an approved supplier?! Still answers to some of his older email accounts though.....
 
where can i get oxide lab products?

Read the rules. Also this thread is from 2 years ago and I don't believe they're a sponsor here. Click on the stickies or browse through the sponsors threads and you'll see a list of current sponsors
 
Status
Not open for further replies.