©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Parabolan

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
670
0
0
55
usa
I know we say test with every cycle. However, my research doesn't mention test in any combo with Para. Are there libido type sides in addition to nausea, headaches, and agression. What's a good stack for an 8 week cycle of Para?
 
100mg prop ed with the para. i use that with tren a for short cycle. Iam 220. if thats to much prop go to 75 mg ed. For me this is a good combo.
 
If you have not used tren at all I would suggest starting with tren ace and test prop.

If you have used tren ace before then a good stack with parabolan would be...

test e 750mg per week
para 500mg per week
hcg 500ius 2 times per week starting week 4
proviron 25mg ed
nolva 20mg ed
You should have some aromasin and bromocriptine on hand during this type of cycle and do a very good pct afterward.
 
Eating Machine said:
If you have not used tren at all I would suggest starting with tren ace and test prop.

If you have used tren ace before then a good stack with parabolan would be...

test e 750mg per week
para 500mg per week
hcg 500ius 2 times per week starting week 4
proviron 25mg ed
nolva 20mg ed
You should have some aromasin and bromocriptine on hand during this type of cycle and do a very good pct afterward.
How does this sound?
50mgs anadrol ed weeks 1-4
76mgs para eod weeks 1-8
100mgs prop eod weeks 1-10
followed by pct of course.
 
Drol and Parabolan together is asking for blood pressure problems IMO; however, I have heard of some able to get away with it. Just watch the BP and realize that resting bp can sometimes be ok and it is not once the heart rate comes up. The tale, tale here is a severe headache when the heart rate comes up.
 
I took tren a lil once and it made a weird smell on my skin,,, and i stayed pist off.
 
Yea my wife called a sweet stinky sweety smell...I was also using t-3 and clen too