©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



PCT Advice?

ajc197925

Registered User
Nov 27, 2004
50
0
0
Hey fellas and ladies,
Been trying to calculate PCT and running into some confusion. I tried the PCT calculator made available on one of the posts and I am still encountering questions. I am starting week 9 tomorrow of the following cycle:
week 1-4> dbol 35mg day
weeks 1-11> test enanthate@ 500 wk (2 injections of 250mg Mon and Thurs)
weeks1-8> EQ @ 600 wk (2 inj of 300 wk Mon THurs)
weeks 9-12> EQ tapered down to 400 wk (2 injections/wk at 200mg same days)
weeks 9-13>Winny tabs 50mg every day

This is a monster cycle for me, considering its my third, and have seen unbellievable gains in strength, size and the quality of my physique.
I have ran .50 mg of Arimidex about three times a week throughout the cycle and this has cut down considerably on bloat. I look and feel friggn fantastic!
I have plenty of clomid and arimidex on hand for PCT but am unsure when to start PCT and for how long consdering all of these compunds. Is there anything else that might be suggested for this PCT besides CLomid? I just feel I got in way over my head with this one and made things more complicated than they are. My indecisiveness and confusion make me still feel like a nubie.
oh yeah, I'm 26, 6'3, 225 lbs, low body fat.
Thanks again
 
You have your gear ending at the wrong times to have them clear your system close to each other. Instead of me typing a bunch of shit, here is an attached bmp file for you. Clomid is fine for your PCT, or Clomid and Nolvadex or just Nolvadex.
 
Tee

I appreciate your post, but the confusion comes up when your cycle has more than one component. If the two or more aas have different pct cycle lengths should one aas say TEST take precedent or do you always err on the side of caution and always take the longest cycle length which applies...does this make sense?

If you go with Nolva, does the pct time line for Clomid still apply?

Nitrateman
 
Your reply was helpful tee, I actually has some clear numbers I can work with now, but Nitrate put my question into better context. I know it is optimal to try to do one's best by having each compound clear at the same time, but while using so many compounds it is difficult to do this. I guess it would have been better to have frontloaded the EQ and added the test later, but I am not sure what options I have left here at this point. I could do a few things to try and get the test and EQ to clear near the same time at this point. I could extend the test cycle to 12 weeks, but I hear this might be pushing it, or cut the EQ on week 10. Which move would one recommend at this point? I have not experienced any complications or side effects so far. Also, where can the oral winnies fit into this? I am assuming I can run them later in my cycle beyond week 12 just before I do PCT. I have kept the bloat way down as well as my bodyfat, that is why I have considered the winnies. I want to smack myself for allowing things to get complicated. Thanks, everyone for the help.
 
Goes Like This

CLOMID
TAKE 6 THE 1ST DAY 300mg
TAKE 3 THE NEXT SEVEN DAYS 150MG
TAKE 2 THE NEXT 7 DAYS 100MG
TAKE 1 THE NEXT 7 DAYS 50 mg????????????? not sure about that last week
48 clomid in all....
 
should I run the test as long as the EQ? 12 weeks...so these compounds clear at or near the same time,(I know EQ takes a little longer to clear and test e isnt usually recommended more than 10 weeks) and take winnies weeks 11-14, then PCT on week 15 as Kell outlined? I appreciate your time, patience and advice fellas. I know this is quite unorthodox for a third cycle. Thanks again.
 
hey ajc....i got some pct advice for you....my nuts on your chin :wackit:
 
haha...nah...i just read your PM...I like this avatar more than your last...you can add my clomid to that tossed salad.
 
ajc197925 said:
haha...nah...i just read your PM...I like this avatar more than your last...you can add my clomid to that tossed salad.


i eat it dry. but i'll take your clomid anyways.
 
how about this for next time.
week1-13 Test E
week 1-12 EQ
weeks 10-15 winny

I don't know where you read that Test E isn't recomended for longer than 10 weeks
 
Thanks steve...I dont know where I read that either come to think of it...but what you have outlined is still possible at this point and makes perfect sense. I am going to do just that. I dont know why I got hung up on 10 weeks being the magic number for test. I understand thats where my confusion originated and turned into this quest for advice. Thanks again.
 
Just for future reference, the long ester on EQ shows best results when used for at least 12 weeks, on your outline it looks like your only using for 3
 
steve0085 said:
Just for future reference, the long ester on EQ shows best results when used for at least 12 weeks, on your outline it looks like your only using for 3

no he is using it for the full 12 but the last three weeks he is tapering down with it. personally i wouldnt taper it down but it really doesnt matter
 
I didnt opt to taper down...but man...I was sucking through 3 btls of 200mg EQ at 600 week. I could order another btl but I think Ill wait til next time...I am astounded by the results Ive gotten 9 weeks into it. Did you finish that Test/EQ cycle yet Healthfreak? Ive been following your progress log, but havent seen it for a while. Did you ever add the winny, and if did, where you happy with the results?
 
healthfreak said:
no he is using it for the full 12 but the last three weeks he is tapering down with it. personally i wouldnt taper it down but it really doesnt matter
My bad, I guess i should actually read posts before I comment huh??? :confused: :dumbass:
 
ajc197925 said:
should I run the test as long as the EQ? 12 weeks...so these compounds clear at or near the same time,(I know EQ takes a little longer to clear and test e isnt usually recommended more than 10 weeks) and take winnies weeks 11-14, then PCT on week 15 as Kell outlined? I appreciate your time, patience and advice fellas. I know this is quite unorthodox for a third cycle. Thanks again.


It all depends on how much gear you have left. I would definitely make them end so they clear your system according to the chart I posted. If you dont, your likely to negate the effects of your PCT which makes it kind of a waste.