©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



PCT Anxiety

Jhezel

Registered User
Oct 30, 2012
305
0
0
I have never endured post cycle anxiety until now. Two weeks after last injection I started noticing some moderate anxiety issues during the two weeks before pct. First week of pct, holy shit anxiety was horrific! I was irritable, nervous, on the edge, everything in life was fucking bothering me. I was losing my mind. Benzos were not working at all for me. My sleep patterns were very erratic/insomnia is at it's worst currently. I was deliberating on starting SSRI'S again, but I told myself to stay strong and ride the wave! SSRI'S I used them in the past for a long time for anxiety/panic/ptsd do to down range in combat/career. That being said I stayed strong and kept moving forward with help of God! Also, I started to research some supplements that I am currently taking that is working tremendously. Stress relief made by Schiff that contains GABA, Cacao extract, theobromine, vit B1, vit B12, and folate. In addition, I take 500mgs vit c, 50mgs of zinc, and 3000mgs of fish oil a day. Anxiety issues have definitely resided for the time being, but I have some benzos on hand to combat any servere anxiety/panic discrepancies. I hope some of the info on supps will help other members with anxiety issues. Thank you to all members for listening!
 
Last edited:
thanks for posting the supps. pct especially if using Clomid is a bitch.. the. Clomid nolva and add Accutane the mental state goes to shit!

high doses of vitamin C combats cortisol so I take up to 3g some days.

I think in general that supp stack could be good any time. not just pct.
I've had my last pct ever hopefully.. staying on a cruise dose for good.
 
thanks for posting the supps. pct especially if using Clomid is a bitch.. the. Clomid nolva and add Accutane the mental state goes to shit!

high doses of vitamin C combats cortisol so I take up to 3g some days.

I think in general that supp stack could be good any time. not just pct.
I've had my last pct ever hopefully.. staying on a cruise dose for good.

No problem, brother.
 
Buy straight GABA raw powder .. Dirt cheap
What were you on and how long, I will guess tren?
The human mind is powerful so over take your issues with more gym time .:)

Any links to that clomid statement? I've taken for years never heard of that problem .. Thks
 
Buy straight GABA raw powder .. Dirt cheap
What were you on and how long, I will guess tren?
The human mind is powerful so over take your issues with more gym time .:)

Any links to that clomid statement? I've taken for years never heard of that problem .. Thks

Test 14wks, eq 12wks, tren ace 4wks toward in of cycle. I will be purchasing GABA real soon once I locate it. Yes, the gym does help for sure on anxiety!:headbang: