©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



PCT calculator

that is pretty cool. why do you say its not vast enough. it said it doesn't have orals because of their short half lives that its insignificant to even list them. that list looks like just about everything. all test esters, eq, primo, tren a and e, mast p and e, deca, npp...
 
I didnt see winny. They must assume its the oral kind and forgot about the injectable.
 
They dont have test prop either. I bet its because the 1/2 life is so short on both of them.
 
Okay, so Im old and blind. Its not nice to make fun of the elderly :D I still dont see winny though
 
since its 17aa, they didn't want to fool with putting it on there. if they put that on there, they'd feel the need to put drols, var, dbol etc...