Blackbird Flatpicker Sep 19, 2004 670 0 0 55 usa Oct 12, 2005 #1 Like I mentioned, my wife and I are trying to have another baby. Can I start my pct early,(nolva,clomid) to get a jump start on test production? Will this help in getting a head start on building up my sperm count?
Like I mentioned, my wife and I are trying to have another baby. Can I start my pct early,(nolva,clomid) to get a jump start on test production? Will this help in getting a head start on building up my sperm count?
healthfreak Registered User Jun 19, 2005 949 0 0 Oct 12, 2005 #2 It probably wouldnt hurt if you did. but It may be a waste if the AAS is still in your system. how early are you talking about.
It probably wouldnt hurt if you did. but It may be a waste if the AAS is still in your system. how early are you talking about.
tee AnaSCI VET Feb 6, 2004 4,130 0 0 USA Oct 12, 2005 #3 When the AAS are still active in your system, your wasting your cash by starting early.