dump truck
Registered User
- Feb 11, 2005
- 94
- 0
- 0
| Home | Forums | AnaPRO Shop | F.A.Q | Injecting | Advertising | Contest Winners | Newsletters | Contact Us | Videos |
ben johnson said:hey steel, u have put on 40lbs since your last post of pics (3/7/5). would love to see what the opposing people will have to go thru that want to oppose u...my old workout ptnr had his done and he loved'em.
i will admit this it has got me thinkin about doin mine...mid-life crisis i guess...
McKenzie said:oh no...not cuz I said so.
I heard the nipples hurt...probably a tough recovery too.
Go CLINT!Clint1 said:I have both my nips pierced and i say " to each their own." I'm secure in my manhood and who i'am and don't give a shit about anyones opinion.
Hey Mac as far as "they shouldn't be allowed to have ANYTHING pierced except their ears, if that" This sounds very communist to me. This is america man, does land of the free ring a bell. On the other hand we have rapists and molesters being released after serving 5-7 years. If i'm going to speak about what should and shouldn't be allowed i'll make it worth my time.
Kell, i wouldn't know, but my wife likes em.
Tee, the guy in the crowd flagging anti-faggot sloguns the loudest is usually the one trying to hide his own latent homesexuality. I'd be afraid, very afraid.
Sorry guys you left yourselves wide open and i couldn't resist.
Kenz,I had you pegged,except I thought you would have the three(or 5) on one side only.definitely had your belly ring figured...im a stranger,I dont know why Im glad you didn't go lower...besides it can be an invitation for bacteria,infection,hygiene stuff...Dont mess with the poonahnny,it's a beautiful thing without ornaments...McKenzie said:I have 3 earrings in each earlobe...1 cartilege piercing (top of ear)...and my bellybutton
McKenzie said:oh no...not cuz I said so.
I heard the nipples hurt...probably a tough recovery too.























