©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



people got it but they don't...?

taylor26

Registered User
Aug 16, 2005
25
0
0
47
U.S.A.
okay now you hear often about acne, but here is my question how come pros have no acne. What is it that they do that others don't who break out like crazy?!
 
They wear good makeup :D



No, many do have acne. Have you ever seen them up close in person? Some have it all over. Others dont have any. Tanning gets rid of lots of zits, as well as prescription acne meds, scrubs, and lots of showers. I have never actually asked them what they use for their zits in person, but Im betting if they have a serious problem, thats some of what they do.
 
I wonder if that is why they are always tan and that just became part of the pro look. when really its to help with acne? Hmmm. I wonder?....?
 
Ya tanning will clean up acne pretty quick. My acne never really was bad but when I cut I tan every day and It goes away after a couple weeks. And I lotion my skin frequently, it seems to help also.
 
Try Benzoyl Peroxide, I use 2.5% or u can get 5% as well. It's a cream that stops the bacteria forming in your skin's oils. I use it straight after my shower on my face but can be used almost where ever. Don't buy clearasel (wrong spelling i think) as it can leave white flakes after drying. I use Benzac AC brand.

Yet to use with juice but i think it should be effective as have seen others reporting its use. Also it was the only product that worked for me when i was younger (other than rentin-a) and I tried everything. I now still use as I have an oily face and it dries it out as well.
 
Last edited:
tee said:
No, many do have acne. Have you ever seen them up close in person? Some have it all over. Others dont have any. Tanning gets rid of lots of zits, as well as prescription acne meds, scrubs, and lots of showers.
This is also true for the wrestlers on TV. If you look at some of them up close they either have acne or the scars.
Remember, the photos in the muscle mags are just as airbrushed as Playboy centerfolds.
 
very true Abomb... steel got me thinking when he talking bout wresling i just saw this guy the other day.... hes one wresler that deff looks like a competitive bodybuilder..