©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Person spends $168, 000 to look like Ken

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
7,976
0
0
Mûnich , Germany
Enigmatic. yo bro.. you wasted lots a money..:)
 

Attachments

  • man_has_168000_worth_of_surgery_to_look_like_a_ken_doll_what_could_go_wrong_22_photos20_13994741.jpg
    man_has_168000_worth_of_surgery_to_look_like_a_ken_doll_what_could_go_wrong_22_photos20_13994741.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 62
  • man_has_168000_worth_of_surgery_to_look_like_a_ken_doll_what_could_go_wrong_22_photos21_13994740.jpg
    man_has_168000_worth_of_surgery_to_look_like_a_ken_doll_what_could_go_wrong_22_photos21_13994740.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 60
  • man_has_168000_worth_of_surgery_to_look_like_a_ken_doll_what_could_go_wrong_22_photos6_139948202.jpg
    man_has_168000_worth_of_surgery_to_look_like_a_ken_doll_what_could_go_wrong_22_photos6_139948202.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 60
All right! Abdominal implants. 6 pack here I come! I'm gonna be the worlds fattest man with abs.
 
And this is what our kids get to look forward to dealing with idiots like this. Smdh
 
What a weirdo! I think his pops must've bought him the wrong toys as child.
 

Attachments

  • ken.jpg
    ken.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 30
  • th9BW2XZPK.jpg
    th9BW2XZPK.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 30
My wife says these people that go crazy for plastic surgery end up looking like their face is made out of tupperware :D I think she nailed it.