I have to offer an apology for my post in oracles thread "rumor mill" last night...I had just had the worst night at work and should've been in bed.
I knew I should mind my own,but the night had got the best of me...
The matter was none of my buisness and my misdirected anger here belittled myself as well as the members of the board...And I apologize for that...I was speaking to no one in particular. I was just blowing off steam in what is obvious to me now, a very childish fashion. I apologize for such a manic reaction...sorry I caused you to close the thread DR--I couldn't delete it this morning...but I guess it serves me right.
So there,whether anyone gives a bleep or not,I had to put it on the table in hopes of salvaging my somewhat tarnished reputation and dignity as well as apologize to the board.It will NOT happen again.