©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



pharmanabolics

blic

Registered User
Feb 17, 2005
68
0
0
Anybody know any scoop on this co. Im getting ready to place an order but not sure of the quality?? (pharmanabolics)
 
blic said:
Thanks for your help but im lost.. is that mexi pharm a good source

Bro if you found it on the web surfing than most of the time your wasting your money. For those who seek you shall find.....just open your eyes to the site that's in front of you.
 
oracle said:
Bro if you found it on the web surfing than most of the time your wasting your money. For those who seek you shall find.....just open your eyes to the site that's in front of you.

I don't get it bro. Big obvious sign and everything and nobody seems to be able to find it.
 
DragonRider said:
I don't get it bro. Big obvious sign and everything and nobody seems to be able to find it.

I dont get it, What do you mean by " big obvious sign" ..
 
blic said:
I dont get it, What do you mean by " big obvious sign" ..
i think it might be the one at the top of the homepage that says " get massive steroid sources, click here" ;) it scrolls across all the time so just look for it. :cool:
 
chris 1 said:
Pharmabolics sell fake gear I know this for a fact. I have friends order amps from them and they were 100% fake. The prices are not even good.

Your right on those high prices. But i was getting no where on other sources
I will keep searching Thanks for the feedback.
 
pincrusher said:
i think it might be the one at the top of the homepage that says " get massive steroid sources, click here" ;) it scrolls across all the time so just look for it. :cool:
Thanks for the info. and thanks to all of you that replied.
Blic
 
yo chris, he was talking about pharmANAbolics you seem to be talking about pharmabolics. is there a difference or was this a typo??
 
Just look into this web site my friend...I also was a little hesitant to part with my hard earned dollars....There are some really good people here....I don't want to brake any rules....I think I'm on double secret probation for a thread I started....These are really good people here.....