©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



pic of fake HGH

If that was sold to you as Jintropin, it was misrepresented, but I am not so sure it is fake. There are two manufacturers in China whose GH looks and is packaged exactly like your picture. One of them is suspected to be 192aa, but both are definitely the real deal, just not Jintropin.
 
Fellas, there are over 20 diff. manf. of HGH in China, most of them generic like pic shows, other name brands u know: Jintropin, kexing, etc..but believe me, there lots of labs/pharmaceutical companies that make HGH "generic"-same potency as the real name brand..Will try to post some pics.
L~H
 
I wonder if they arent ankebio stuff, they deliver 4UI or 15UI vials, never dealt with them.
you can ask akamai on offshorebodybuilding about ankebio stuff
 
dorian wannabee said:
Sorry pal . They are fake for sure . I have used 280 ius of the real stuff and it is nothing like that .
SO WHAT REAL STUFF HAVE YOU USED 280IU'S OF. U KNOW MORE THAN 1 COMPANY MAKES THE REAL STUFF RIGHT