©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Pill cutting and generics?

Prizm

New member
Feb 13, 2014
3
0
0
Hi.
Can I cut a pill in half?
For example, if I'm taking 12.5 mg of aromasin and I have 25 mg tabs can I cut them in half? Or does this affect/alter the effectiveness of the medication?

Also, for all oct and pct drugs ( aromasin, clomid, nolvadex, etc.) can I use generic versions?
Thanks in advance.
 
Yes you can cut them in half and it should not alter there effectiveness as long as they are equal halves.
 
By law, generics have the have the exact same active ingredients and the same amount. There is no difference. That goes for Tylenol to Clomid.
 
Hi.
Can I cut a pill in half?
For example, if I'm taking 12.5 mg of aromasin and I have 25 mg tabs can I cut them in half? Or does this affect/alter the effectiveness of the medication?

Also, for all oct and pct drugs ( aromasin, clomid, nolvadex, etc.) can I use generic versions?
Thanks in advance.

I do this often. I use a sharp razor blade(BE CAREFUL!!)