©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Pins!!!

smikey211

Registered User
Mar 7, 2005
166
0
0
OK .. There is a freakin thread somewhere that has a link for pins at a great price. Like 5 bucks for the pins(100ct) and 9 bucks for the whole rig (100ct) And I can't find them... I would love a "link to that link if it's possible"

Thx

smikey
 
smikey211 said:
OK .. There is a freakin thread somewhere that has a link for pins at a great price. Like 5 bucks for the pins(100ct) and 9 bucks for the whole rig (100ct) And I can't find them... I would love a "link to that link if it's possible"

Thx

smikey

9 bucks??? i dont know about that
 
wolfyEVH said:
9 bucks??? i dont know about that
No kidding, I actually went to site and saw it myself like two weeks ago.... Now I have to find it.... When I do I will post...

smikey
 
That's it!!!!

Thanks pin..... I've been looking every where for this freakin link.....


Hey Wolfy........Told You So!!!!!! :D

smikey
 
They have a pin called Zero Dead Space pins. It says it doesnt leave the small space like normail syringes and cost you lost juice. Anyone ever try them?
 
Bump

I am trying to order more pins.... But if you look on this site their 22g and 25g have Luer Lock and or luer slip syringes. What ar ethay and will they work for what I need them 4? I want to puul from vial with a 22g then swap for the 25g and inject with it...

take a look at this page and see what I'm talking about....

http://ryvmed.com/searchresult.aspx?CategoryID=29

thx ...mike
 
smikey211 said:
I am trying to order more pins.... But if you look on this site their 22g and 25g have Luer Lock and or luer slip syringes. What ar ethay and will they work for what I need them 4? I want to puul from vial with a 22g then swap for the 25g and inject with it...

take a look at this page and see what I'm talking about....

http://ryvmed.com/searchresult.aspx?CategoryID=29

thx ...mike
Most pins have the Luer Lock now. It 's a safety measure to prevent the pin from coming off before you want it to. It basically requires you twist it on purpose before it will come loose.
 
smikey211 said:
Thanks pin..... I've been looking every where for this freakin link.....


Hey Wolfy........Told You So!!!!!! :D

smikey


you're right......however i'll pay the extra for the reliable terumo
 
Thanks DR

I just placed my order.. I ordered the 22g 1" , and both 1" and 5/8" 25g...
the 1" didn't say luer lock so I'll just have to wait and see if it'll twist on the syringe huh???


Thx again....smikey